Updated: Apr 6
What is Moxibustion?
Moxibustion is one of China's most ancient art of healing. It's herbal physical therapy originated in ancient times and had lasted for thousands of years. By using the Ai oil (or essential oils penetrate) to produce a comprehensive warm flow of qi in meridians or around the affected areas of the body, it helps to enhance vitality and blood circulation, promote greater health and well-being and at the same time moisturize the skin.
What can I expect to feel?
It is not uncommon for patients receiving moxibustion to report a sudden flooding of warmth that quickly radiates along a specific pathway (usually corresponding with the jing Luo channel that is being treated) away from the site of application. This is a good result, as it indicates the arrival of the Qi and signals that the flow of Qi and Xue has been freed in the channel.
When is moxibustion used?
Example of Moxibustion is used for:
1. Pain due to injury or arthritis, especially in "cold" patterns where the pain naturally feels better with the application of heat
2. Digestive problems and irregular elimination
3. Gynecological and obstetrical conditions, including breech presentation in late-term pregnancy
4. Protection against cold and flu strains
Moxibustion can help:
1. Head reduced pressure set 头部减压套盒
2. Neck shoulder and hand wellness set 肩颈与手套盒
3. Vertebral wellness set 脊椎套盒
4. Kidney wellness set 肾部套盒
5. Intestines and stomach wellness set 肠胃套盒
6. Leg and foot opening set 腿，足风湿关节疏通套盒
7. Eye wellness set 眼部套盒
8. Liver wellness set 肝脏套盒
9. Slimming wellness set 纤体理疗套盒
10. Breast wellness set 胸部套盒
11. Ovarian wellness set 卵巢理疗套盒
12. Ancient and magical effect of moxibustion beauty facial 独家创新艾灸美容