Acupuncture is a branch of Traditional Chinese Medicine that mainly involves the theory of meridians, location, usage, indications, and combinations of acupoints, needling manipulations. Acupuncture is done to unblock Qi by inserting needles at particular points on the body. From the modern scientific point of view, needling the acupuncture points stimulates the nervous system to release chemicals in the muscles, spinal cord, and brain. These chemicals will either change the experience of pain (e.g. endogenous opiod neuropeptides) or they will trigger the release of other chemicals and hormones which influence the body’s own internal regulating system.
6 Sessions of TCM Acupuncture Package
1. Package(s) are available for existing customers only. First-timers are not allowed to purchase the packages online without consult with physicians.
2. The validity date of the package(s) is one year from the date of issue.
3. Package(s) sold are non-refundable.
4. The fees of consultation / herbal medication are not included in this package. Consultation fee:
First Consultation $15
Repeated Consultation $10
Special Consultation $25
5. Due to the SOP decided by TCMPB, the clients can only book and receive tuina treatment during the second visit.
6. Unused package sessions can be transferred to another client, However, all new clients must be examined by the physician on duty, of which a consultation fee applies.
7. Yong Kang TCM clinic reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
We provide two Payment Method
2. Paynow (Once payment made, please send a screen shot to firstname.lastname@example.org)