An alternative treatment for children who are not fond of medicine. The non-invasive and gentle technique stimulates specific areas and “acupoints” on the body, helping improve the flow of energy, and correct imbalances within the body. It treats a wide range of conditions, especially respiratory and digestive ailments.
11 sessions of TCM Kid Tuina package
1. The validity date of the package(s) is one year from the date of issue.
2. Package(s) sold are non-refundable.
3. The fees of consultation / herbal medication are not included in this package. Consultation fee:
First Consultation $15
Repeated Consultation $10
Special Consultation $25
4. Unused package sessions can be transferred to another client, However, all new client must be examined by the physician on duty, of which a consultation fee applies.
5. Yong Kang TCM clinic reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
We provide two Payment Method
2. Paynow / Bank Transfer (Once payment made, please send a screenshot to +65 9396 1415)